1866 - 1952
||Malka Gittel Dlugolowska  |
||Abt 1860 [3, 4]
||Bialystok, Poland 
||Molly Dlugolowska |
||26 Sep 1952
||Montreal, QC, Canada
||B'nai Jacob New, Back River, Montreal, QC, Canada 
||My Family Tree | Descendants of Nuson Chensky, Descendents of Benjamin Pearson (I3529), Descendants of Simon Pearson (I844)
||15 Jun 2015 |
||Aaron Pearson, b. Apr 1864, Bialystok, Poland , d. 17 Feb 1938, Montreal, QC, Canada |
- Malka's maiden name is DLUGOLOWSKA in her marriage record and her father appears as "Elia." Could this be another Malka or was the relationship between Aron and Malka other than first cousins.
| ||1. Ela Perec, d. 1902|
|>||2. Rachel Pearson, b. 08 Mar 1887, Bialystok, Poland , d. 24 Oct 1965, Montreal, QC, Canada |
|>||3. Jack Jacob Pearson, b. 10 Jan 1890, Bialystok, Poland , d. 11 Oct 1959, Montreal, QC, Canada |
| ||4. Necha Pearson, b. 1892, Bialystok, Poland , d. 1893, Bialystok, Poland |
|>||5. Pearl Pearson, b. Jul 1894, Bialystok, Poland , d. Trenton, NJ, USA |
|>||6. Lillian Pearson, b. 12 Feb 1898, Bialystok, Poland , d. 13 Mar 1978, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, USA |
||15 Jun 2015 |
|Died - 26 Sep 1952 - Montreal, QC, Canada
- Aug 2003. Assume link to Simon, Meier, et. al. is through mother. Mal ka had different father. "cousin" link is artificial. Archie must have b een cousin to her siblings.
Sept. 5, 1993: Freda BASBAUM mentioned that Archie married his cousin Mal ka PEARSON
March 27, 1994: Lorne PEARSON recalled the name CHINSKY was used in associ ation with Malka. While MALKA may have been a first cousin of Archie, per haps her maiden name was CHINSKY!
April 20, 1998: The mystery was solved when Larry [Laurence Drew PEARSO N) of Coral Springs, FL sent me his descendants list. He showed Malka's m aiden name as PEARSON but her mother Anna's maiden name as CHENSKY.
Dec, 1 1999: Lorne mentioned that Cecile EFROS KLEIN told him Malka and h usband Aaron were first cousins. Lorne thinks she was about 92 or older w hen she died. She broke her arm on a streetcar while in her 90s.
Town: Bialystok PSA BM1888-99
Surname Givenname Year Type Akt Father Moth er Remarks
DLUGOLEWSKI Josif Lejbowi cz 1897 B 5 10
Town: Bialystok Deaths
Fathersurn Givenname Year Type Akt Sex A
ge Father Grandfath Surname2 Husba nd Date Town Occupati on Commen ts Film
DOLGOLOFSKI Yankel 18 55 D 93 M 4 Gersh 24 J ul ..nove
DOLGULOVSKI Soru 1855 D 1 38 F 1 Gersh 3 Aug Yan ov 747 735
Town: Bialystok D1874,76,77,84-86 V1884-86 M1866-78,83-86 B1871,2,4,5,83 ,4,6
Surname Givenname Year Type Akt Fath er Film
DLUGOLOWSKI stillborn 1874 B 54M Janki
DLUGOLOWSKI 1874 D 22M Janki
DLUGOLOWSKI Boruch 1875 B 148M Ber
DLUGOLOWSKI Elia 1875 B 155M Janki
not on line
- [S2] Original Import into Legacy.
- [S6] Original Source File (Reliability: 3).
Date of Import: Jul 5, 1999
- [S482] Originally noted 1845 but from her death date and Lorne's comment that she was about 92 when she died, now have set it at 1860. Maury Kitces shows 1865 but does not include source. Harriet Klein shows 1858..
- [S50] Stanley Diamond Update - 03/13/2002 (Reliability: 3).
Date of Import: Mar 14, 2002
- [S138] 1911 Canada Census.
- [S1019] JewishGen Online Worldwide Burial Registry (JOWBR), JewishGen, comp, (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2008.Original data - This data is provided in partnership with JewishGen.org..Original data: This data is provided in partnership with JewishGen.org.).