1927 - 2001
||Muriel Selma Haas [2, 3, 4] |
||05 May 1927
||Atlantic City, NJ, USA 
||17 Dec 2001
||Jacksonville, Duval, Florida, USA 
||My Family Tree | Descendents of Hirsch Westheimer (I6684)
||24 Jul 2016 |
||Walter M. Beissinger, b. 16 Oct 1924, Mannheim, Germany , d. 24 May 2016, Jacksonville, Duval, Florida, USA |
||18 Aug 2008 |
- BEISSINGER - Muriel H. Beissinger, 74, died December 17, 2001 after a long illness. Born in Atlantic City, NJ, she moved to Jacksonville from Philadelphia, PA 8 years ago. Mrs. Beissinger was a member of Congregation Ahavath Chesed where she served on the Board and was a member of the Sisterhood. A member of Brandeis Womans Auxiliary she was past president of the Congregation Rodeph Shalom, Philadelphia, PA, serving twice as president of their Sisterhood and was a leader in numerous community and civic organizations. She is survived by her husband of 50 years, Walter Beissinger, 2 sons, Steven Beissinger (Whendee) and Mark Beissinger (Margaret), daughter, Susan Levine (Mitchell) and 7 grandchildren.
- [S2] Original Import into Legacy.
- [S155] Westheimer2.FTW (Reliability: 3).
Date of Import: Jul 22, 2003
- [S1060] Obituary, Phila Inquirer (Reliability: 3).
- [S1586] Social Security Applications and Claims Index.
- [S1060] Obituary.